The general dispensation from attendance at Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation will be ended as of Saturday, 22 May, 2021.
Masks must still be worn by ALL (vaccinated AND un-vaccinated) at Mass and in all parish meeting rooms and offices, and will be enforced.
Given the reality that the pandemic has not completely subsided, some persons may be prevented from attending Mass for legitimate reasons, including:
- those suffering from serious pre-existing conditions that may make them more susceptible to falling ill from COVID-19;
- those who are ill and homebound;
- a caregiver in close contact with someone who:
- has tested positive for any contagious disease, including COVID-19;
- is in quarantine due to exposure to any contagion or residing with someone who is in quarantine
Read the entire statement from the Bishops of Connecticut. regarding the obligation to attend Mass
Read the latest liturgical guidelines from the Diocese of Norwich regarding the qwearing of masks at Mass, etc. at www.norwichdiocese.org/coronavirus
If you are new to the community, Welcome! We are grateful to the Lord for your presence with us and look forward to including you in all areas of our life together.
Please take a moment to fill out a registration card and introduce yourself to Father. Registering makes it easier for us to provide documentation such as a certificate for sponsoring a child for Baptism or Confirmation or to arrange for a wedding here. So please register.