As Christmas fast approaches in this year of uncertainty it is important that we try to keep precious the true meaning of the season. The birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. One program we are delighted to still be able to share is our annual “Keep Christ in Christmas” Poster Contest; it is open to all children in our parish from grades K through 8. Prizes will be awarded for 1st , 2nd, and 3rd place in each of the three age categories. The rules are very simple:
1. Poster must reflect the theme of Keep Christ in Christmas.
2. Must be the original work of a single person (including concept, layout, slogan and any visual images).
3. Poster should be 11”x17” (Paper will be available in the St. Mary Church Hall if you don’t have any).
4. Each poster must be submitted with a K of C “Keep Christ in Christmas” Poster Contest entry form and name on poster.
5. All entries must be received by Friday December 18th . Posters and entry forms can be dropped off at the St. Thomas or St. Mary parish offices, or placed in the drop box in the St. Mary’s Church Hall.
Entry forms and more information can be downloaded at: https://www.kofc.org/un/en/forms/programming/keepchrist christmas5024.pdf or they can be picked up at the table in St. Mary’s church hall. If you cannot get out to deliver the finished posters you can also submit a high quality photo or scan of your child's poster and send it to the following Email address: email@example.com. (If you any questions please contact me, Dan Garafola, at the email address above or at 8607421465 Please consider having your child participate.